Whether your just getting started at a new company, recently received a promotion, or simply need to learn some new skills for your shifting job role, tackling NetSuite for the first time can be daunting. But keep in mind - even the most skilled NetSuite admin was a newbie at one point in their career.
Everyone starts out a NetSuite neophyte. It's up to you to build up your skills to master the platform for your job role. Business Solution Partners is here to help with our ever expanding library of tips and tricks for NetSuite.
In this session, we take a deep dive in the Contact record and walk you though all of the tabs, modules and choices you can make on a standard NetSuite deployment.
In this NetSuite Tutorial, you'll learn:
- How To Create A New Customer Record
- Understanding Company and Individual Customer Types
- How To Assign A Subsidiary To A New Customer
- Tracking Engagement on the Relationships and Communications Tabs
- Entering The Customer Address
- Managing Information in the Financial Tab
So join Business Solution Partners for 9 Minutes as we dive deep into the Customer Record.