The 2021 FICC Is Nearly Here
The 2021 Firearms Industry Compliance Conference (FICC) will be held at the Westgate Lake Resort in Orlando, Florida on June 8-9. Orchid and Williams Mullen will host the event, and special precautions are in place to limit the risk of COVID exposure, including well-spaced seating and frequent cleaning. Cocktail receptions will be held outdoors at the beautiful Pelican’s Landing, alongside one of the many resort pools. Resort rooms start at $89 and have been made available to guests and their families from June 3-12.
Learn From the Experts
Want to learn more about firearm manufacturing ERP systems? Firearm manufacturing FFLs are on the rise due to increased consumer demand and the growing number of boutique manufacturers and hobbyists seeking to obtain a license to make, sell, and/or collect guns. By extension, the desire for simplified, software-driven manufacturing operations is growing at a rapid pace.
On June 8, BSP's Chief Solution Architect Hussain Zaidi will present on the top 10 ERP considerations for firearm manufacturers. Hussain has been an expert in his field for over 20 years. He has worked on various ERP platforms, including NetSuite, and has designed firearm-industry-specific ERP platforms, so he knows about the integrated needs of today’s buyers firsthand. The session will include:
- Selecting between cloud vs. on-premise ERP systems
- Understanding the intersection between regulated and non-regulated firearm inventory data
- Designing firearm Bill of Materials and Manufacturing Routing for proper flow
- Highlighting the top five areas where manufacturers fail during ERP implementation
- Sharing best practices in firearm ERP selection, design, and implementation
Register for the 2021 FICC, connect with industry professionals, and master your firearm manufacturing ERP skills.