Whether you're just getting started at a new company, recently received a promotion, or simply need to learn some new skills for your shifting job role, tackling NetSuite for the first time can be daunting. But keep in mind - even the most skilled NetSuite admin was a newbie at one point in their career.
Everyone starts out a NetSuite neophyte. It's up to you to build up your skills to master the platform for your job role. Business Solution Partners is here to help with our ever expanding library of tips and tricks for NetSuite.
In this session, we take a deep dive in the the General Ledger accounts and walk you though all of the tabs, modules and choices you can make on a standard NetSuite deployment.
In this NetSuite Tutorial, you'll learn:
- How To Create General Ledger Accounts in NetSuite
- How to View the company's chart of accounts
- How to Export the chart of accounts to Excel or CSV
- How to search for the existing general ledger accounts
- How to choose the account numbers for new accounts
- How to create a new general ledger account & edit existing ones
So join Business Solution Partners for 8 Minutes as we dive deep into the General Ledger.