Netsuite Add-On for Restaurant Equipment Dealers
Our Restaurant Supply bundle enhances NetSuite by adding essential functionality for Restaurant Equipment dealers to the NetSuite platform.
It provides seamless integration to AutoQuotes and buying groups. Provides PO Consolidation, rebates, warranties, POS with serialization, cross sell, upsell, delivery signature capture, transportation and route delivery scheduling and Ecommerce.
We also take advantage of the built in NetSuite functionality including CRM, Project Management, ordering, service, sales analytics, Warehouse management, Marketing, accounting, purchasing and additional functionality provided by NetSuite.
During this video we will discuss our integration to AutoQuotes.
AutoQuotes is the system of record for restaurant equipment dealers and building this integration has been one of our top priorities.
Restaurant equipment dealers utilize AutoQuotes for accurate pricing and configuration of their equipment. Many vendors do not consider their pricing updated until it has been updated in Auto Quotes.
Complications arise when AutoQuotes information needs to be entered into another system for fulfillment, delivery and billing.
With our integration you can bring items from AutoQuotes into NetSuite with a click. Along with the items you will have all of the supporting documentation, from specs and cutsheets, to pictures and install guides. Our integration will also automatically update pricing when updates occur in AutoQuotes.
Let’s jump into the system.
- We are starting with a new sales order.
- We select our customer and leave our other values default.
- For our order line we click on “Add AutoQuotes item”
- We search for our item in the AutoQuotes item and bring the item over to NetSuite inventory with a click.
- We can search by keyword or manufacturer.
- Now we save the sales order and review the item which we imported from AutoQuotes.
- At the top we have our general item attributes like name, then several sub tabs.
- The purchasing tab allows us to see procurement related attributes, including inventory by location.
- The sales tab allows us to view sales related information such as pricing and different price levels, which are imported from AutoQuotes.
- We also have a tab with AutoQuotes attributes such as manufacturer, product dimensions, and documents including cut sheets, install guides and pictures.
This is just the start of our AutoQuotes integration and we will be adding features and functionality as it is requested by our clients.