Whether you are just getting started at a new company, recently received a promotion, or simply need to learn some new skills for your shifting job role, tackling NetSuite for the first time can be daunting. But keep in mind - even the most skilled NetSuite admin was a newbie at one point in their career.
Everyone starts out a NetSuite neophyte. It's up to you to build up your skills to master the platform for your job role. Business Solution Partners is here to help with our ever expanding library of tips and tricks for NetSuite.
In this session, we take a deep dive into customer invoices and walk you though all of the tabs, modules and choices you can make on a standard NetSuite deployment.
In this NetSuite Tutorial, you'll learn:
- How To Complete the Invoice Entry Form
- How To Select the Service or Product Items
- How To Enter Shipping Information and Costs
- How to Add A New Shipping Address
- An Overview of the Subsidiary Associated with the Customer
- An Overview of the GL Accounts Mapped to Items and Customers
- An Overview of Billing Terms and Invoice Currency
- An Overview of Billable Expenses and Time
So join Business Solution Partners for 10 Minutes as we dive deep into customer invoices.