Business Solution Partners (BSP) is proud to usher in a new era of technological innovation for the Office Products Industry with the development of their proprietary ISG Edition of NetSuite.
Working closely with the leadership of the Independent Suppliers Group (ISG), the most progressive office products dealer group in the world, BSP has developed a specific set of integrations and customizations to seamlessly connect the industry's leading e-commerce solutions and suppliers with NetSuite - the world's #1 Cloud ERP.
BSP's ISG Edition of NetSuite is being designed in tandem with technology teams across the vertical, with the input of dealers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and ISG technology leaders.
This edition of NetSuite will include functionality designed to address the specific concerns of office supply dealers. The goal of the ISG Edition is to be the ultimate technology bridge, uniting all business and financial operations under a single roof.
In conjunction with the release of the ISG Edition of NetSuite from Business Solution Partners, ISG and NetSuite have announced that a pre-negotiated group discount has been extended to all ISG member dealers.
There is no better time for leadership in the office products space to re-assess their technology needs and prepare for streamlining operations. The ISG Edition of NetSuite is designed to scale with your business, providing the technology backbone for your future state.
Your ISG Edition of NetSuite includes:
- Integration with Logicblock for eCommerce, Content, Customer Portal, and Punch Out
- Integrations with wholesalers (SP Richards, Essendant, Synnex)
- A host of other industry specific customizations, integrations and process improvements designed for the office product industry of tomorrow.
What Other Functionality Can The Office Products Industry Expect From NetSuite?
NetSuite is a multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform. Founded in 1998, owned by Oracle Corp, and with over 30,000 global customers, NetSuite is the pioneer in running small and mid-sized businesses in a “true Cloud” environment.
The benefits of NetSuite include:
- Financials, inventory management, warehouse management, Proof-of-Delivery, CRM, and project management in one system, with one central database
- A best-of-breed accounting system as the core foundation of the entire platform.
- Highly configurable, click-not-code user interface with role-based security
- Customizable and integration-friendly, open API platform
- A click-not-code workflow engine
- A massive global ecosystem of NetSuite developers, integrators, and administrators
- Ongoing, substantial R&D investment in the application, backed by Oracle
- Automatic, bi-annual, platform-wide updates deliver enhanced functionality, even with customizations and integrations in place
- Real-time, robust reporting, including pre-built dashboards, key performance indicators, scorecards, 200 configurable reports, Saved Searches, and a data warehouse.
- Google-like global search to find any record (customers, contacts, vendors, quotes, sales orders, invoices, POs, inventory items, etc.)
- Mobile-friendly access from any device
- Global data center infrastructure managed by Oracle, with 99.7% uptime guarantee
If you would like to learn more about how BSP and ISG have teamed up for a complete solution for office products dealers.