There is a clear relationship between successful Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) strategies and financial performance.
More firms are incorporating ESG components in their long-term sustainability strategy, driven by regulation, social pressure, intrinsic behavior and/or requirements from investors and debt providers.
Business Solution Partners is proud to be teaming up with top regional accounting firm DLA (Formerly David Landau & Associates) to tackle this important topic with an in-depth webinar exploring the ABCs of ESG.
Providing DLA's expertise on this subject is Yoon Chong, who has over 25 years of professional accounting experience, including internal audit, risk management, regulatory compliance, capital markets, consumer and commercial banking, and private equity.
Yoon is a trusted advisor to the Audit Committees and Chief Audit Executives, and has collaborated with many CEO's, Risk Officers, and CAE's in designing and executing testing and issue validation programs that meet regulatory standards.
Speaking on behalf of BSP will be Chief Marketing Officer, Craig Cook. Craig is a seasoned business professional with a passion for driving organizational transformation. Throughout his career, Craig has been recognized for this ability to understand complex business challenges and develop practical strategies to deliver measurable results.
In addition to his consulting work, Craig is a though leader in the FinTech space, regularly sharing his expertise through speaking engagements and publications. He is highly regarded for his ability to analyze market trends, identify emerging opportunities, and guide organizations to sustainable growth.
Heres what to expect from the webinar:
- What is Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)?
- A Brief History of ESG - How We Got Here...
- Who are the ESG Stakeholders and Role Players?
- Addressing Risk & Data Management
- Measuring Operational and Financial Performance
- Internal Audit's Role in ESG
- How Technologies like ERP Support an Organization's ESG Needs
- What Role Does Budgeting and Forecasting (FP&A) Take?
- ESG Specific Technologies - Tools For ESG Management
- The Future of ESG
- How Does my Organization Get Started with ESG (roadmap)?
- Who Can I Turn To To Get Help?