Due to COVID-19, the New York and California NetSuite User Groups will be working together to host a live Virtual Summit in lieu of traditional events. While we will miss meeting everyone in person, we hope everyone will join us on Wednesday, May 13th at 1:00 PM Et/ 10:00 PT for a 1/2 filled with sessions on the new NetSuite 2020.1 Release and NetSuite Tips & Tricks.
CPAS can also attend and earn one CPE Credit!
NY & CA NetSuite User Group Virtual Summit Agenda:
- 1:00 - 1:10 ET / 10: 00 - 10:10 PT: Introductions & Welcome
- 1:10 - 2:00 ET / 10:10- 11:00 PT : NetSuite Tips & Tricks (CPE Eligible Session)
- Presented by Hussain Zaidi, Chief Solutions Architect of Business Solution Partners
- 2:00 - 2:45 ET/ 11:00 - 11:45 PT: What's New in the 2020.1 NetSuite Release?
- Presented by Gavin Davidson, ERP Product Management at Oracle NetSuite
- 2:45 - 3:15 ET / 11:45 - 1:15 PT: NetSuite Intelligent Cash Management - Bank Feeds and Banking Improvements
- Presented by Tim Schobel and Shatsa Hauge, NetSuite Consultants at Business Solution Partners