Join Business Solution Partners for an introduction to Accounting Workflow Automation, and learn how the use of automation enables a more accurate and efficient month end close process.
This thirty (30) minute presentation will provide valuable tips to help any accounting team achieve a streamlined close, and touch on many of the pain points that kink up the process with bottlenecks.
BSP's Craig Cook will host Thomas Grigley, Senior Alliance Manager for FloQast. Thomas is a subject matter expert on Close Management, Account Reconciliation, Financial Reporting, SOX Compliance and Audit Readiness.
He has been helping businesses solve for their financial reconciliation and close needs for almost a decade, and is an expert in understanding how to extend the functionality of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems like Sage, Microsoft Dynamics and NetSuite with fully integrated solutions.
With a keen appreciation for the specific needs of NetSuite users, Thomas is aligned with our core service verticals supporting Manufacturers, Distributors, Retail and E-Commerce, Healthcare and the Life Sciences.
He works with Business Solution Partners identifying prospects who would significantly benefit from the FloQast solution. Together, we're transforming how NetSuite users approach Reconciliation and the Period-Close process with powerful solutions.
Attend the webinar to learn:
- Best practices for performing your period-end close.
- How streamlined accounting workflows lead to a more accurate and timely period-end close.
- How centralizing your close, with a clear assignment of responsibilities, dues dates and status, can help clear bottlenecks in the close.
- How AI is facilitating the Automated Reconciliation of accounts and ensuring the the GL is balanced every time.
- How you can transform your approach to finance in as little as two weeks by painlessly implementing the FloQast solution.