Whether you're just getting started at a new company, recently received a promotion, or simply need to learn some new skills for your shifting job role, tackling NetSuite for the first time can be daunting. But keep in mind - even the most skilled NetSuite admin was a newbie at one point in their career.
Everyone starts out a NetSuite neophyte. It's up to you to build up your skills to master the platform for your job role. Business Solution Partners is here to help with our ever expanding library of tips and tricks for NetSuite.
In this session, we take a deep dive into Customer Invoices and walk you though all of the tabs, modules and choices you can make on a standard NetSuite deployment.
In this NetSuite Tutorial, you'll learn:
- Overview of Due Diligence Processes Prior to Invoice Write - Off
- Searching Invoices to Be Written Off in the AR Aging Report
- Creating Write - Off Journal Entry
- Applying the Write - Off Journal Entry to Related Invoices
- Reviewing the AR Aging to Ensure Invoice Written Off Is No Longer in the Report
So join Business Solution Partners for 7 Minutes as we dive deep into Customer Invoices.